Thursday, February 25, 2010

~Skul- 25/2/2010~ :DD


I knoww I alwayss put the date of the skul on title coz i just dunno what to put as a title.. ( just too lazyy to think!) hehhe! Anywaysss.. Our class's 'main teacher' took lift for like 1 month coz of some sickness i think =) and so now we got a temporary teacher.. she is really nicee..! :DD Alottt happened todayy but i just am too lazyy to type it alll outtt! =) Anddd Anddd the 2 guys bside me is FREAKING annoying weyh.. really really wanna change my place D: Exammm coming soon oo~ all the best to everybody who's having examm yaa! :DD Nothinn to sayy.. Oh and I will upload all the CNY pics afterr my examm..Holiday 2moro start.. but still needa study.. D: hehe... Tataa everyoneee!!! :DDD


P/s Here you go W*i Xi**! -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment